We couldn't resist dressing Jack in his bunny (or rather, puppy dog, which looks an awful lot like a bunny), from his great-grandmommy Honey, for Easter yesterday. Surprisingly, it lasted a record 2 hours without getting spit-up all over it. But it was fun while it lasted, eh, Jack?We had Easter dinner here last night with about twelve people from church and InterVarsity Christian fellowship. Jack and I missed out on the second two-thirds because he finally decided to wake up to eat. Mike and I were worried because he had been sleeping the ENTIRE day beforehand. Our worries were justified, as he then stayed up most of the night. Also fun while it lasted, for Jack. I think we threw him off a little the night before, as we didn't get home until around midnight. We were at Sacred Heart's Easter Vigil, where Mike was confirmed into the Catholic Church and Jack will be baptized next Sunday. Jack will also get to meet his Grandma and Grandpa Ryan and Uncle Willie next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment