Monday, November 2, 2009

gumdrop

ultrasound_2.jpg

Actually, he's more the size of a grape right now (I use "he" generically). We had a date-determining ultrasound this morning, and while the nurse at my appointment on Thursday said she'd estimate I was about 8 weeks, the measurements at the ultrasound suggested I am closer to 10 weeks- 10 weeks tomorrow, with a due date of June 2. So maybe we'll have a May baby, since both of our kids have come early so far-- 5 and 2 (8 if we went by lmp) days. The pictures didn't capture the cuteness that we saw on the screen of tiny arms and legs swimming around and a most-remarkable noggin, but I'll have Mike scan one or two later tonight to add baby 3's first photo here. Maybe then I'll get a walk-through of adding a photo to a post.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Congrats on the latest addition to the family! :)

Reseller Hosting said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!