Don't have a little baby to model this, but here's the ribbed knit jacket I finished last week (before I added little ties). It was the first project I've done that I didn't have to take any stitches or rows out- and the hat I just finished would have probably been the same way, had little girl fingers not snatched the unfinished project off of the dining room table (not a great place to leave it, no) and taken the working needle out, unraveling some of it.

I got the free pattern for the jacket
here (you can get a better idea of what it would look like on here too, from the little cute girl in the picture).
I forgot to take any pictures of the hat before I gave it as a gift for my soon-to-come niece, but I thought it was dear. I sewed little ribbon flowers on it.
1 comment:
It should be noted that this also works as a great hat in the meantime, before it can be properly worn by an infant. This and the hat were my favorite gifts. I'll post some pictures of her modeling them soon enough! Anks, ow!
Post a Comment