Sunday, August 8, 2010

the lake

The last couple of days we've been here.

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)
And it was glorious-- the peace, the cool, pitch-black nights with only the sound of bugs chirping, the smells, the views, the company... the kids enjoying themselves in the lake...

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)
and by the lake.

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)
We played plenty of cards and learned a new one that stuck-- Quiddler-- great game, by the way.

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/06/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)

From 08/07/2010 (by Eye-Fi)
We can't wait to head back for some more relaxing and recreation. I took a ton of pictures, now that I got some new batteries that last a little longer. I'll add them to our sidebar web albums soon.

1 comment:

The Wards said...

What beautiful pictures. So glad you had a relaxing time. We defintely need to chat soon--too much time has gone by!