Thursday, November 15, 2012

brim

How could anyone say no to this?

From November 15, 2012

I used to think three was the perfect number of children for me and whomever my future husband was. I am so glad God worked on my thinking there. I have no idea how many children are in our future, but I'm thankful the cap wasn't three. Because now it's hard to imagine what life would be like without this precious little piglet... her adorable little grunts, her delectable baby smells, her funny sleep expressions. I could cuddle her all day. Lucky for her, she has quite a following of people, big and small, vying to cuddle her 24/7...

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012

From November 15, 2012
...and cover her soft little face with kisses (notice how fast she's filling out?). Babies are wonderful.

I keep thinking we're to the point of overflowing (in a good way), but we continue to be blessed, to be entrusted with the task of raising these amazing little people. Sometimes daunting, but so, so worth the reward.

1 comment:

MamaRoc said...

She is so amazing. You are truly blessed!

I smiled at your post. Re-reading my pre-Cana notebook a few months ago I noticed my answer to "how many children would you like?" was, "two or maybe three would be wonderful". Now I can't fathom life without #s 4 & 5.

God is so good!