Since we have yet to be able to make a real snowman yet this winter (the last snow wasn't a good consistency, and we woke up to a little snow this morning, but the amount was entirely unimpressive), we made some out of cotton balls instead. I actually prefer this variety, as it didn't require all of the suiting up and cold, wet noses and wrists that go into making the real deal. The kids had fun though, and it seemed to satisfy Jack's ever-growing *need* to make crafts ("I guess I'm just a person who's a craft-maker," so he says).
contemplating a scarf...
You'd never know it was winter with the thermostat set at 64 around here with the way these silly girls dress...
We used this clever little poem so we can be reminded of the Trinity when we gaze upon their wintry little creations.
Aren't they dear?
*********************
Aren't
they dear?
No comments:
Post a Comment