Normally, we have some tears when it's time to say goodbye, but for the first time ever, we packed the big kids up, too, and sent them off with Grandma and Grandpa. And there was much excitement upon their departure (even from Iris, who may have been promised some special surprises in their absence), and Opal, who was going with the flow. It'll be strange and quiet having only two kiddos around here (the two that actually nap on a semi-regular basis). I'm sure we'll manage. I'm sure the Holmen crew will have a blast this week, too.
Monday, August 11, 2014
visitors, send-offs, & down to two kids for the week...
Normally, we have some tears when it's time to say goodbye, but for the first time ever, we packed the big kids up, too, and sent them off with Grandma and Grandpa. And there was much excitement upon their departure (even from Iris, who may have been promised some special surprises in their absence), and Opal, who was going with the flow. It'll be strange and quiet having only two kiddos around here (the two that actually nap on a semi-regular basis). I'm sure we'll manage. I'm sure the Holmen crew will have a blast this week, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment