Monday, May 27, 2019
more scenes from spring
(I just realized I never published this from weeks ago)
Mmmmm... pine needles!
"Smells like good!"
We finally got the badminton set (that I gave Mike for his birthday years ago) set up! I loved playing as a kid in our yard. It's been a hit.
Making pizzas
They've been on a Monolopy kick lately... and Jack beats the pants off of us every time (he read about strategies in some magazine- ugh :))
UGH! (Mike did get him down with this branch-trimming contraption)
A sick, feverish fell who was only content to sit on my lap.
But still managed a smile
The return of our neighbors is always an exciting morning
A lot of time spent outside and on our playset
graffiti I can get on board with
Entranced by the cleaning of the pool
These scenes touch my heart and make me so grateful to be homeschooling.
And this, too.
Labels:
beauty,
blessings,
children,
homeschooling,
seasons,
the homestead,
this and that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment