Since we can now visit with some family members without social distancing and mask-wearing, things are feeling a little more back-to-normal. Some days the kids are so wanting a pool or beach excursion, but that seems unlikely for a while yet. A personal pool would be very nice right now. We can't even put a kiddie pool at our rental though.
Our other house is coming along. Every week I go, there are new exciting changes. This morning, they were digging out the new septic and had taken out a good portion of trees from our front yard- the boys will be excited about new dirt mountains. I've been kind of overwhelmed by how many decisions need to be made at this time in the process- lighting, cabinets, flooring, landscaping... and on and on and on... We are SO ready to be all moved back in there. But so much still has to happen. Including have a baby!
Pregnancy-wise, things are going well. I feel like things were more eventful last week, and as of now, I'm thinking it'll still be at least another couple of weeks. That's fine though. The kids have been so good, letting me nap every afternoon, helping with the littles and around the house- meals and mowing and cleaning... I had a walk-through with the electrician at the other house this morning which lasted 2.5 hours, and when I came home, the house, which I had left a mess at 7:30 am, was once again immaculate as I walked in the door. Be still my heart. I know I am so blessed with these kids.
Stay well, everyone!
1 comment:
You have angel children ♥️
Post a Comment