{pretty, happy, funny, real} 30 days of thanks edition {days 20 & 21}
{pretty}
{happy}
We went to story time at a local library today, which was very small and charming after coming from the Carnegie Library system. They heard monster stories and made monster masks.
{funny}
Our new form of entertainment...
{real}
Abigail and I enjoyed canning some pears from our trees out back. (Grandma and Grandpa were a big help peeling, too!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful place! And all those pears look delicious. Enjoy!
It seems like you and the kids are working hard to settle in and make the place feel like home! I am envious of the surroundings to your new home--Will and I must come and visit to see them! Your pears look amazing! Tell Abigail I'd love to try some next time we visit! Miss you all...Ashley
2 comments:
What a beautiful place! And all those pears look delicious. Enjoy!
It seems like you and the kids are working hard to settle in and make the place feel like home! I am envious of the surroundings to your new home--Will and I must come and visit to see them! Your pears look amazing! Tell Abigail I'd love to try some next time we visit! Miss you all...Ashley
Post a Comment