Saturday, May 23, 2020

coronatine week 10

We stopped by our friends' house on the way to our other house for a drive-by visit, and they invited us to see and hold their baby bunnies (we kept our distance) There were nine in all, and they were soooo cute. So were the barn kittens. He's been on my team a lot lately. I am just realizing now- that's where all of our two bottles of cooking oil went! I'm glad they are keeping themselves busy with all of these fun experiments :-) These looked way cooler in person. Mike was reading to him and he fell asleep <3 PopPop was on the Baltimore news! The face of one who has just been to an actual Mass for the first time in more than two months! I went to our parish's daily Mass, where they cap attendance to nine. I wore a mask when I went in but had to remove it during most of the Mass because it made me feel lightheaded. We were all spaced pretty far apart, though. It was an amazing feeling to be there and actually receive communion again! Another one down! Our first apple pie of the season! Pie-fluter extraordinaire Going... going... gone. These kids have been reading digital books and watching how-to videos on a site called epic! and learning how to do cool crafts like this. We are loving trips to the other house on the beautiful spring days we've been having. Getting her Isabelle snuggles in Fun decisions... Our last Poetry Teatime of the school year Ten weeks down!

1 comment:

MamaRoc said...

Love all of this...especially your grace-filled face :0)