A whole new world of opportunity has opened up for Joel now that he is four. Everything now begins with, "Now that I'm four, I can..." :-D It would seem that now that he's four, he still desperately needs that daily nap. That boy really feels. Last week, he told me when I had to wake him from a nap to go to Mass, "Every day when I wake up from my nap, I just don't feel good!" I hear ya, buddy. He's such a funny critter with so many words. I wish I wrote down half of the humorous things that escape his mouth, but here are just a few:
Zeke- *fussing at our homeschool group one morning*
Me- “I think the only thing that’s going to make him happy is a nap.”
Joel, without missing a beat- “The only thing that’s going to make him happy is God.”
Abigail: "Joel, you're my favorite..."
Joel: *looking scandalized* "What about Jesus?!"
A: "Well, you're the cutest."
J: *still looking scandalized* "But what about Baby Jesus?!"
Abigail: “Joel, what do you want to be when you grow up?”
Joel: (Making ninja moves) “A big kid!”
Happy birthday to our sweet little JoJo! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment