Thank you for your support, and God bless!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
marathoning for The Womens Choice Network
I'm getting a late start this year in my marathon fundraising (I'm running in the Pittsburgh half this year on May 15th), but better late than never! I'm hoping to raise funds for an organization where I volunteered when I was pregnant with Jack: The Women's Choice Network of Pittsburgh, a pro-life faith-based ministry whose mission is to empower abortion-vulnerable women to choose life. They do free pregnancy tests and sonograms, as well as provide material assistance and educational programs. You can learn more about their ministry at http://www.mypregnancycenter.org/ . Please consider giving any amount toward helping them do the work of saving lives. Checks can be made payable to The Women's Choice Network and mailed to me (contact below for address), or if you prefer to donate electronically, you can do so on the aforementioned site (If you donate through the site, let me know if you wouldn't mind so I can have in idea of how much has been raised through this effort- kelliemryan(at)gmail(dot)com).
Thank you for your support, and God bless!
Thank you for your support, and God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment