The dollbear seems to be doing a lot better. Her face healed up remarkably, and last night was the first in six nights that she hasn't been up in the night wailing due to discomfort and fever. All of those restless nights finally caught up with me too. Yesterday morning, I awoke zapped. I felt that my body would give up all together and die if I didn't return to sleep for a few more hours. My dear husband took the day off to watch the kiddies so I could get the medicine I needed. I feel much better now. Thanks, honey.
My lens finally arrived yesterday. I love it. And my camera. I don't even know the how-tos of proper exposure/aperture- yet
- but something is working. Mmmmm, bokeh.
Making dandelion soup last night with frequent breaks to dash into the rain.
This morning, playing out back.
It's finally warm enough to play with water outside- I mean really get wet- and the kids are loving it. So far, they've been using containers that I've filled (Abigail punctured a hole in her bucket, so her dress was drenched in a matter of minutes), but I've bribed them with the hose if they have good naps/quiet time today- though I'm not sure they'll need a hose, as I'm just hearing thunder.
Lastly, there's still time to make a donation toward the Women's Choice Network for my marathon fundraiser, and you can do so by clicking
here. Simply select "Kellie Ryan's 1/2 Marathon" from the "Purpose of Gift" drop-down. Thanks so much to those who have already contributed!
No comments:
Post a Comment