I'm working on the final elf hat for Jack. He's giddy just thinking about it. Makes me so happy just seeing how much joy they get from such simple things. Last night I started reading
A Little Way of Homeschooling by Suzie Andres, and I had a hard time putting it down. It is an enlightening account of Catholic families who have used an unconstrained yet non-ideological approach to education which complements their faith, drawing on the observations and writings of St. Therese, John Holt and other philosophers. I'm intrigued.
Playing along with Ginny.
4 comments:
Don't you love The Little Way ... it is such a motivating read especially since it's real moms telling how unschooling works for each of them!
Love that green yarn!
Love it when the kids are so excited about us knitting for them! We're growing future knitters!:)
Love St. Therese - love the idea of homeschooling...the book sounds awesome!
perhaps i could borrow the book when you finish it?
Post a Comment