This one was finished in a day. I touched up some of the shadows on the left side of the face after this scan, but it's generally the same. (Can you spot my mistake? Oops.)
I am always awed by your talent...promise, as soon as these babies stop, you will reserve some time for our complete kid-portrait. That is just beautiful.
Wonderful! I was here for a case, by "gattaca" film tag in my profile! I'm happy to find a life blog so beautiful! Wonderful picture! I see no mistake... :P
3 comments:
The rest of the chair?
I am always awed by your talent...promise, as soon as these babies stop, you will reserve some time for our complete kid-portrait. That is just beautiful.
Yes, Sue... the rest of the chair :P
And thanks. You bet I'll do a Rocco kids drawing sometime in the future!
Wonderful! I was here for a case, by "gattaca" film tag in my profile! I'm happy to find a life blog so beautiful! Wonderful picture! I see no mistake... :P
Post a Comment