| From 07/11/2012 (by Eye-Fi) |
I've lost interest in knitting this little number (as you've probably grown tired of seeing it week after week in its slowly progressing state). But I told myself I won't start any more projects until this one has been cast off the needles... and I'm on the final stretch with just the back of the hood left. I checked out Vintage Baby Knits: More Than 40 Heirloom Patterns from the 1920s to the 1950s last week after swooning over its delectable little classics. In reality, who knows when or if I'll get to any of those. But I couldn't pass it up.
What's been keeping me up past midnight lately is homeschool preparation- and backlogging my reservations on the library's website. I just get so pumped thinking about Jack's excitement over learning. We were truly blessed with that boy. Which brings me to two of my other greatest blessings-- sweet, girlie girls who love nothing more than to be coddling their babies and being swathed in pink scarves as princesses or ballerinas. So my current read, Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the New Girlie-Girl Culture, has been an appropriate, fascinating and very humorous insight into the forays of raising the fairer-- ha!-- gender. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a daughter... or a son for that matter.

2 comments:
You must finish it because it is so beautiful :) You are nearly there! Good luck, I'm trying to finish a sweater today as well.
We just received our texts yesterday and are beyond excited around here. It is such a blessing to watch them learn.
Post a Comment