I went in this morning for a ultrasound to check on the status of the hematoma before traveling this weekend (it's gotten pretty small, as I had suspected, so no concerns there anymore- hooray!). I've always thought the 3-D images of babies in the womb to be creepy, but the tech. pulled one up on the screen, and when it's my own, I can say that's it's pretty sweet.
With all of the prolonged ultrasounds we've had this pregnancy, it's been hard not to get a glimpse of the gender. We had the tech. verify our suspicions. I wanted to make a quilt, you know? So Mike and I know, but we're going to keep it on the DL, at least for a while. Until then, we've set up the usual guessing game-- try your luck!
1 comment:
It looks the most like Jackie Boy, I think!
Post a Comment